The Rancho Santa Fe Art Guild was formed in 1993 for the following purposes;
1. To support and encourage visual artists in our community and county
2. To provide funds for art education and outreach efforts such as scholarships for art majors, programs in schools, art programs, art teaching, education to the public on the benefits of art education and collecting.
3. To provide talks on how important the arts are to our lives and society.
4. To host field trips to view collections and artist's studios.
5. To support a gallery with art for sale for the purpose of supporting guild activities and outreach programs.
The majority of our Artist Members are residents of Rancho Santa Fe (51%) and the surrounding area. Each member serves on one or more committees, or holds a position on the board of directors, or both. Committees are organized around guild functions or events, and each committee has a chair who reports to the board.
The Rancho Santa Fe Art Guild maintains 501 c3 status.
The primary Guild functions and events are as follows;
Hanging and promoting new art exhibits in our main gallery and several satellite galleries every 2 months.
Fund Raising events throughout the year in support of the guild and our charities.
The Rancho Santa Fe Art Guild strives to provide a focus on art in our lives, community, and county. We provide a place where our residents can browse the latest show in our gallery, attend receptions and fundraisers, and purchase art knowing that proceeds support local charities and outreach programs. Please join us and visit our gallery!